CURRENTLY SERVING AS
- President of the Board of Directors, The Disabled Housing Community Development Corporation
- Member of the Board of Directors, Make It Home Furniture Bank
- Member of the Coalition for the Homeless of Houston-Harris County
- Member of LifeOptions
- Member of Healthcare for the Homeless/Houston
PREVIOUSLY SERVED AS
- President of the Texas Homeless Network
- Board Member of the Houston Area Community Development Corporation
- Graduated, Deer Park High School, Deer Park, Texas – 1966
- BA in Sociology, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas – 1971
- Attended Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, Texas
Houston SRO Housing Corporation – Executive Director
As Executive Director of the SRO Housing activities of the Housing Corporation, Mr. Hatcher is responsible for operations and developing and maintaining supportive services for residents residing in facilities that serve the formerly homeless population and persons affected by HIV/AIDS.
His previous experience includes serving as Founding Executive Director of SEARCH. He developed the project from a 2 staff, 40 volunteer one program project to a 5-program project with 35 employees and over 500 volunteers.
He has served as a Juvenile Probation Officer and Adult Parole Officer. Experienced in various treatment programs.